研究方向： 国际贸易理论与政策， 区域经济一体化，亚太经济
1. Senior Visiting Scholar of Seoul National University Sponsored by Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies, ISEF Program, August 2012-August 2013.
2．Associate Professor, Department of International Economics and Trade, College of Economics, Nankai University, 2010 – present
3.Lecturer, Department of International Economics and Trade, College of Economics, Nankai University, 2008 - 2010
4. 2005.9－2008.6 Ph.D. Nankai University, Economics
5. 1999.9－2003.6 B.A. Nankai University, Economics
4.International Business Negotiation
5.International Marketing Research
1.August 2012~ August 2013, sponsor of the Korea Foundation for Advanced studies, ISEF Program, to do research in Korea, on the topic of “TPP and its impact on APEC and the response of China and Korea”.
2.January 2010~~ December 2011, member of the Joint Study Committee for an FTA among China, Korea and Japan, sponsored by Ministry of Commerce of China.
3.December 2009~~December 2012, Project Director of “Welfare Effect of International Outsourcing on Developing Countries”, sponsored by The Fund of Humanities and Social Sciences projects of Ministry of education of China.
4.March 2010~~September 2010, member of the project of “Davos and the Development of Emerging Markets”, sponsored by the municipal government of Tianjin, China. Published a book called “Enlightenment of the 40 years of Davos Forum” in 2010.
5.June 2012~~September 2012, member of the project of “Davos and the Development of Emerging Markets”, sponsored by the municipal government of Tianjin, China. Published a paper called “Sustanability and economic growth of the emerging economies in 2012.
1. International economics (James Gerber 4th Edition), China Machine Press,2009, Second translator
2. International economics (Steven Husted, Michael Melvin 8th Edition), China Machine Press, 2011, Independenttranslator
1.Learning-by-Producing Effect in International Vertical Specialization: Location Dispersion Between Invention and Production”, Modern finance and economics-journal of Tianjin university of finance and economics. 2007(12).
2.“Cross-border Production Sharing and Regional Integration in East Asia: the role of China”, Asia-Pacific Economic Review, 2008(1).
3.“Cross-border Production Sharing and the learning-by-producing effect in China”, Practice in Foreign Economic Relations and Trade, 2008(1).
4.Intra-industry Spillover of FDI on the Productivity of China’s Electronics Industry: Evidence of 43 Sub-sectors during 1996—2001”, Nankai Economic Studies, 2010(6).
5.“A Survey on the Labor Market Effects of International Outsourcing”, Nankai Journal (Philosophy, Literature and Social Science Edition), 2010(6).
6.“SWOT Analysis of the Development of Service Outsourcing in China: A Case of Tianjin”, Theoretical Exploration, 2010(12).
7.“A Survey on the Spillover Effect of FDI to the Host Country”, Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Trade, 2011(2).
8.“Impact of the New pattern of International Specialization on the Sustainability of Global Imbalance”, China Price, 2011(2).
9.“Countermeasure Research of Service Outsourcing Development during the 12th Five-year Period --Investigation and Analysis of Tianjin Service Outsourcing Industry, ed. in “Research and Practice essays, Nankai University press, December 2011.
10. “The political economic motivation of US to return Asia Pacific in the process of East-Asia regional economic cooperation”, Korea-China Social Science Study, (????????)，2013(4).
11 “From technological introduction to independent R&D, the growth mode of Chinese economy in the new era” , Economic Perspectives, 2013(5).
获奖情况： 1. Got the First Prize in the University Teachers’ Teaching Contest of Tianjin China in 2012.
2. Being invited by China Central Television (CCTV) as Financial Guest Commentator to comment foreign economy on CCTV’s live program “Global Connection” from 2012 to August 2013.
学术交流： Senior Visiting Scholar of Seoul National University Sponsored by Korea Foundation for Advanced Studies, ISEF Program, August 2012-August 2013.